Thursday 24 April 2014

First Illustrator drawing

Using Illustrator I went over the image of the Chanel store using the various tools. Concentrating on all the lines in the image, and ignoring the figures. I loved working with illustrator, I have started to really enjoy using photoshop as well to produce work as it gives a really professional look and I am more of a technology kind of person rather than a hands on drawing/painting. I work quickly and efficiently with illustrator so I am definitely going to use these programs throughout my FMP.

My next plan is to manipulate this image in photoshop to create a geometric black lined print. I am not currently planning on drawing any design ideas of the print yet, as the outcome when using photoshop to create a print is rather unpredictable.

On reflection, I am really pleased with this outcome. I think it looks really professional and has a 3D look to it because of the angle and accurate proportions of the whole image.



No comments:

Post a Comment